- What is a 'call to action'?
A call to action is an advertising and marketing concept. It is a request or instruction to âdo
- What is a Competitor Spotlight Survey?
The Competitor Spotlight survey is the first step Momentum take before undertaking any web project.
- How do the different Momentum services work together?
A range of SEO services form the Momentum 4-step approach to beating your competitors and increasing
SEO Strategies for Web Marketing
Strategic SEO services from Oxford online marketing experts
Effective search engine marketing (SEM) is not just about increasing website traffic. To succeed search marketing must be strategic, creative and relentlessly focused on increasing online sales. The technical tweaks and tricks that characterise much search engine optimisation (SEO) have no place in Momentum's strategic and content-led approach to internet marketing.
An SEO strategy can improve your website marketing:
- SEO strategy: research and workshop to devise a powerful 18 month SEO strategy
- SEO planning: all the planning, advice, techniques and data you need to market your website
- SEO implementation: projects to roll out SEO changes accross your website
- Ongoing SEO: monthly activities to help your site generate more online sales
- PPC campaigns: planning, research, set-up and refinement of Google AdWords campaigns
- Online PR: specific ongoing SEO campaign to increase site visibility and enquiries
- Advanced searches: cutting edge technology for massive search engine exposure (call for info)
Search Engine Optimisation strategies for more web sales
A well implemented search marketing campaign cannot fix a broken business model. But when applied to a strong business, website optimisation can generate high volume sales online to drive the growth and evolution of a company. Momentum's approach to strategic web marketing is focused on generating enquiries that convert into online sales, to achieve the best returns from a client's marketing budget. Learn more